1. By viewing this site the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions below.
2. note Productions reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms.
3. All material contained in and published on this site by note Productions and found or reproduced on any web site is copyright and material and is intended for the personal and non-commercial use of the user.
4. The content of this site is protected by copyright pursuant to Irish and European Union copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The user is specifically prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, participating in the transfer or sale or reproducing, creating derivative works from, distributing, performing, displaying or in any way exploiting any of the materials on this site or the software or materials relating thereto in whole or in part.
5. The user may download or copy material for personal use only but the copyright therein shall be maintained in note Productions. Links to this site are not permitted [other than to the Home Page], except with prior written consent.
6. All trademarks on this site such as note Productions and others are trademarks of the respective companies and you may not use these marks without express written permission.
7. note Productions excludes any warranty, express or implied as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material on this site and will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use this site or from any unauthorised access or alteration of this site.
8. note Productions make no warranty that the contents of this site is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
9. The user accepts that after leaving this site, note Productions cannot be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
10.note Productions reserve the right to add to or change the terms of this agreement. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing this site.
11. These terms and conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with Irish Law. The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matter arising therefrom. .